COUNTY COMMISSION DIVISION
Clark County Government Center, 6th floor
500 S. Grand Central Parkway
Las Vegas, Nevada 89155-1601
Telephone: (702) 455-4431
Pursuant to NRS 246.060, the County Clerk is the ex-officio clerk of the Board of County Commissioners. Our office:
- Prepares and maintains minutes of county commission meetings;
- Records votes of County Commissioners on matters coming before the commission at their regularly scheduled public meetings;
- Maintains county purchasing and contract files;
- Maintains records of bid openings;
- Provides access to the official record of county ordinances;
The following list represents documents maintained in the Commission Division of the Clerk's Office:
- Minutes and audio recordings from County Commission, Board of Equalization, and Debt Management Commission meetings;
- Oaths of individuals appointed to boards, councils, and committees by the Board of County Commissioners (some originals are maintained at our 200 Lewis Avenue location);
- Copies of agenda items and back-up documentation from the above-listed meetings;
- Purchasing documents and contracts;
- Any other miscellaneous items that may go before the Board of County Commissioners.
Copies may be requested in writing or in person at the Commission Division office.
To access County ordinances, click Ordinances You will be directed to a link to Municode.
To access agendas, minutes, audio recordings or video recordings of the County Commission and Zoning Commission meetings from September 2007 forward, please visit the Clark County Office of Public Communications' Live and Archived Media Library
State of Nevada Administrative Regulations e-books http://www.leg.state.nv.us/Register/
To view or obtain copies of agendas, minutes, or recordings dated prior to September 2007, contact the Commission Division at the address and telephone number listed above.