Check Status of Warrants
If you believe you have a warrant, you may:
- For information and assistance, contact the jurisdiction you feel may have issued the warrant:
- Las Vegas Municipal Court (702) 229-6201 No Las Vegas Municipal Court (702) 633-1130 or No Las Vegas Justice Court (702) 455-7801
- Henderson Justice Court (702) 455-7951
- Clark County Justice Court (702) 671-3201
- Go to a court counter location during business hours with valid State or Government issued picture identification:
State Driver’s License
- State-issued Identification Card
- Military Identification Card
- Military Dependent Identification Card
- Clark County-issued Work Card
- United States or foreign passport
- Contact an attorney licensed to practice law in Nevada to represent you.
You may be required to post bail. In most instances, you may avoid arrest by posting bail to satisfy your warrant.
Warrant Tip Line
If you know someone with active warrants who currently resides in the Las Vegas metropolitan area, you can contact the Las Vegas Marshal's Office by calling (702) 229-2422. All tips will be kept strictly confidential.