Parks & Recreation: Day Camp
Clark County Parks and Recreation Day Camp Program
(702) 455-8251 - CCParks@ClarkCountyNV.gov
A Safe Place for Kids To Create, Explore, & Make New Friends During School Breaks and Professional Staff Development Days
Spring 2013 Day Camp brochure & registration form (PDF)
Summer 2013 Day Camp brochure & registration form (PDF)
Day Camp is extremely popular and available space in the program fills quickly. Priority for registration will be given on a first come, first serve basis. Mail in registration that is postmarked before the mail in date will be returned. Drop in registration is accepted if space is available.
What parents need to know?
- Day Camp is for children ages 6 – 12 (may be age 5 and have completed kindergarten)
- Hours: Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on designated dates
- Participants are required to bring a lunch and two snacks that do not need heating or refrigeration.
- All day camp participants will be required to take a swim test prior to participating in any swim activities or field trips where swimming is included. Swim dates and times will be announced in advance at each location. Parents may escort their child to any Clark County pool in order to obtain a swim test certificate.
|What can my child do at Day Camp?
- Paint, draw, make crafts and do special theme projects.
- Play sports, games, take field trips, and have free time in the gymnasium.
- Enjoy skits, drama, movies, and science projects.
- Have fun with friends.How do I reserve a spot for my child?
How do I reserve a spot for my child?
- Payment in full is required to reserve a spot.
What does it cost to join Day Camp?
- $15 per day or $70 per week, per child
- There is a 50% discount for the third child if enrolling three children for the entire week (from the same family)
- We accept Las Vegas Urban League CCAP
- Field trips may be offered at an additional fee. Field trip shirts are mandatory for participants attending the field trip. Shirts may be purchased for $4 prior to the trip.
- A late fee will be assessed for children picked up after 6:01 p.m.
- Refunds for Day Camp will be issued if notice is given by Wednesday of the prior week
That's a lot of money up front. Do I have any payment options if my child will be attending for several weeks?
- Yes, if your child will be attending more than two full weeks consecutively, you can reserve your spot by paying for the first two weeks. The remaining payments will be due by 6:00 p.m. each Wednesday for the upcoming week. Your spot will not be held if payment is not received by the deadline. Remember: this optional payment plan is for consecutive full weeks only. Breaks in attendance, or partial weeks, do not qualify for this payment plan.
We provide free breakfast and lunch for all registered participants in our summer camps.
Clark County Parks and Recreation assures the Nevada Department of Education that meals will be served to all children without charge. Acceptance and participation requirements for the program and all activities are the same for all regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
There is no Summer Food Program on June 6 & 7, 2013
The Summer Food Program will start June 10 and go through August 23, 2013
Where is the nearest program?