Each month Clark County Parks and Recreation offers a host of special events, programs, activities and other opportunities for socializing and fun for all ages. Participants are able to register for programs and events offered by Clark County Parks and Recreation through a user-friendly online process.
Pre-registration and sign ups allow staff to monitor enrollments to plan for adequate space and materials. Online registration offers the convenience to register for events or activities in the privacy of their own home 24 hours a day.
Registering online is faster and costs the same as registering in person at any of the Clark County Parks and Recreation community centers.
All payment of fees must occur before use of the facility. All payments must be made in appropriate United States currency, money order, check or by credit card. Upon completion of use, any variance in cost from original projections, including actual direct County costs incurred, will require payment by the user no later than fourteen (14) days after date of use. Refunds will be issued only after an effort is made to accommodate a user by transfer to a similar program or facility. Refunds will be available based on the criteria within this policy, specifically listed below. If a customer receives a service or takes part in a program/activity and is unhappy with the outcome, a full refund will be given based on the Department’s 100 percent satisfaction guarantee policy.
General Refund Criteria - Types of Refunds (Unless otherwise noted)
- Class, program or rental cancelled by Department, refund to be issued: 100 percent refund
- Reservation of picnic area, facility, room or equipment cancelled by individual or group, refund to be issued:
- 30 days or more prior to first day of use –100 percent
- 14 days prior to first day of use – 75%
- Less than 14 days prior to first day of use – 50%
- No refunds after reservation date for no-show
- Class registration cancelled by individual, refund to be issued:
- Prior to the close of business first day of the class – 100 percent
- No refunds after the first day of class
- Special event or field trip registration cancelled by individual, refund to be issued:
- Refunds shall not be issued for any ticketed events or activities, which require County pre-purchased/prearranged costs, i.e.: tickets, vendor with a quantity-based contract, or supplies and materials
Refunds may take 4-6 weeks to be processed, and will be in the form of a check mailed to the original payee via the U.S. Postal service.
Mail In Registration Form (PDF)
is not available for online registration.
pre-payment is available on line. Please call Safekey Administration at 455-8251 to get an account set up prior to making on-line payments. Registration forms must be completed at your child's Safekey site.
Tickets for community center events and performances may be purchased online
Online Registration Help (PDF)
Send Us Your Feedback: Email CCParks@ClarkCountyNV.gov or call (702) 455-8200 to send your questions, comments, or suggestions about our online registration process. We appreciate your input and look forward to hearing from you.
Keeping You Informed: Interested in receiving Parks and Recreation's Newsletter and Bulletins? Click here.
Please Note: Clark County Parks & Recreation will only use email addresses to send updates, newsletters or news regarding Parks and Recreation's events, activities, and/or programs.