International Marriages (English)
Congratulations from the Clark County Recorder’s Office!
For name changes and benefits you will need a certified copy of your marriage certificate.
- To obtain a certified copy of your marriage certificate you can come to our office or order by mail.
- A certified copy of your marriage certificate costs $15.00.
- To order or pick up these documents, visit us in person or mail in your request.
- Please pay us in U.S. dollars or with an international money order in U.S. dollars payable to the Clark County Recorder
Clark County Recorder
500 S. Grand Central Parkway, 2nd Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89155-1510
Some countries require a certified copy of your marriage certificate and an Apostille from the Nevada Secretary of State.
- The Secretary of State can send the Apostille directly to you or your government
- An Apostille costs $20.00
- To order an Apostille, please send a copy of your marriage certificate and payment of $20.00 directly to the Secretary of State to:
Secretary of State
101 N. Carson Street, #3
Carson City, NV 89701
DO NOT SEND YOUR APOSTILLE REQUEST TO THE RECORDER’S OFFICE! For requirements and express delivery fees, please contact the Secretary of State at: (775) 684-5708 -or- (800) 992-0900 Ext. 5708
For more information: