Summons & Complaints: Citations & Petitions
If you are wanting to serve a Civil Summons, Joint Preliminary Injunction & Complaint for divorce (annulment, etc.), you must provide us with the following:
Items Required From Attorneys/Pro Pers:
IF YOU HAVE FEE WAIVER, PLEASE SUBMIT 2 COPIES WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.
- Instructions to the Sheriff.
- Original Summons/Citation and 1 copy.
- Original Joint Preliminary Injunction (if you have one) and 1 copy.
- 1 copy of Complaint/Petition.
- Documents coming from out-of-state require $100.00 deposit. No personal checks accepted.
And any other documents you want us to serve. If you have an Order Waiving Fees (Indigent statement signed by a Judge, etc.), we will need a copy that we may keep for our files. We will not accept the Application for the Order Waiving Fees, only the actual Order signed by a judge.