Writ Of Possession
Items Required From Attorneys/Pro Pers:
- Original Instructions to the Sheriff.
- Original and 4 copies of Writ of Possession.
- 2 copies of Judgment or Order.
- Copy of DMV report or certificate of title (if a vehicle).
- Applicable storage fees. ($400.00 for vehicles. If order states Sheriff is to immediately turn over to Plaintiff, than $400 deposit is not required. If other than vehicle, call Sheriffs Civil Process Section for information on the amount of deposit.)
- Documents coming from out-of-state require $100.00 deposit. No personal checks accepted.
- When seizing a Mobile Home, contact Sheriffs Civil Process Section for additional requirements.