The following roads under the jurisdiction of Clark County are CLOSED due to the inclement weather and/or localized flooding.
*Denotes new openings, closures or changes
- Ranch Road, Highway 168 to Greasewood Closed 12/21/10 at 2:00 p.m.
- Elbow Canyon Road, (Bunkerville area) Closed 12/21/10 at 9:00 a.m.
- Bonnie Springs Road Closed 12/20/10
- Arroyo Road in Blue Diamond Closed 12/20/10 at 1:20 p.m.
- Farm Rd at Rainbow Blvd Closed 12/22/10 at 10:00 a.m.
- Valley of Fire Rd. East of I-15 to SR-169 Closed 12/22/10 at 11:30 a.m.
- Oliver St. between Ingram Ave & McDonald Ave (Moapa Valley) Closed 12/22/10 at 2:10 p.m.
- *Echo Subdivision at Mt. Charleston Closed from an Avalanche 12/23/10 at 8:30 a.m.
- *Cooper Crossing (Overton) Closed 12/23/10 at 1:45 p.m.
- Twain Ave between Industrial Rd. & Rio Dr. Open 12/22/10 at 1:35 p.m.
- Stephanie St. between Flamingo Rd. & Jimmy Durante Blvd. at Munson Channel Open 12/22/10 at 1:45 p.m.
- *Valley of Fire Rd. East of I-15 to SR-169 Open 12/23/10 at 11:00 a.m.
- *Calico Basin & Bonnie Springs Open 12/23/10 at 11:25 a.m.
- *Mt. Potosi (four wheel drive only) Open 12/23/10 11:25 a.m.