Now Accepting Applications
Small Business Opportunity Program
Training, Mentorship, Partnership.
The Clark County Small Business Opportunity Program (SBOP) is designed to help small business owners increase their capacity to compete for government contracts. Small businesses who enroll in SBOP receive a combination of classroom training, mentoring, coaching and relationship-building activities. Many of our small business graduates have gained access to contract opportunities with local government entities, institutions of higher learning and private agencies.
The SBOP training curriculum is based on best business practices that have proven successful for hundreds of local small vendors. Participants are selected on a first come, first served basis. To be eligible, an organization must:
- Have been in business for at least one year.
- Have an active Nevada State Business License.
- Have received no County contract award during the past two years.
- Provide a product or service that may be procured by Clark County.
- Be willing to attend weekly training classes for four (4) months.
SBOP is offered free of charge and registration is required. The next round of SBOP classes is pending. By applying you are indicating a preference, if determined eligible, to be placed on the waiting list for a future class session.