The Board of County Commissioners have made it a priority to seek input from citizens and increase their voice in County government. Town and Liaison Services staff work to meet that goal by responding to neighborhood concerns through facilitation, coordination, networking and problem solving with various neighborhood organizations, associations, advisory boards and government agencies.
Liaisons serve geographical areas across urban and rural Clark County and are responsible for providing a variety of services, including:
- Establishing connections with existing neighborhood organizations and associations
- Providing technical support to community groups
- Supporting Town Advisory Boards (TABs) and Citizens Advisory Councils (CACs)
- Serving as a liaison between citizens and government
- Keeping the community notified of important events
- Processing neighborhood complaints and facilitating resolution and feedback