A conversion requires the issuance and final inspection of a building permit.  If the property is located in unincorporated Clark County; including Bunkerville, Laughlin, Logandale, Moapa or Overton; the necessary forms can be obtained by accessing the Clark County Development Service's website or at one of the following offices:

Permit Application Center
4701 W. Russell Rd
Las Vegas, NV  89118
(702) 455-3000


Laughlin Office
101 Civic Way
Laughlin, NV  89029
(702) 298-2436


Overton Office
320 N. Moapa Valley Blvd
Overton, NV  89040
(702) 397-8089

In order to download the forms needed for the manufactured home conversion you will need to have Adobe Reader on your computer. 

Manufactured Home Conversion 

Manufactured Home Conversion Affidavit

If the manufactured home is located within a city's jurisdiction, you will need to contact the building department within that jurisdiction.  Below is a list for your convenience. 

City of Boulder City 
401 California Avenue
Boulder City, NV  89005
(702) 293-9282

City of Henderson
240 S. Water Street
Henderson NV  89015
(702) 565-2332



City of Las Vegas
333 N. Rancho Drive
Las Vegas NV  89106
(702) 229-6251

City of Mesquite
10 E. Mesquite Boulevard
Mesquite NV  89027
(702) 346-2835



City of North Las Vegas
2250 Las Vegas Blvd North
North Las Vegas NV  89030
(702) 633-1536


Last modified at 12/8/2015 11:22 by Bradley Mach