MANAGING PERMIT CONTACTS
This new amendment process has been created to allow customers to re-assign Citizen Portal access to additional customers as appropriate for the permit lifecycle.
Only customers that are already properly linked to the permit will have access to the 'Create Amendment' option, just like Revisions and TCOs.
After logging in to Citizen Access and searching for the record/permit to modify contact associations, customers should select the Create Amendment button as shown below.
The 'Add more People to
Application' will display as a new amendment option. If the Create Amendment option is not visible, the logged in user currently does not have authorization to make changes to contact relationships within that record.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The Contact information that is provided during this Amendment process will be added to the parent permit.
- In order for an Individual or Organization to be granted access through this process, they MUST first be an existing customer (Contact) in the Clark County permitting system (Accela) database.
- Use 'Look Up' to find the Individual or Organization to add, and search by email address. If no matches are found, the email address does not exist in the Accela database and cannot be added using this process.
- If the email address provided exists in the permit system but is not associated with an active Citizen Access account, a new Citizen Access account will be created for the email address provided at the completion of the Amendment transaction.
- An email notification will be sent to the added Individual or Organization to let them know that:
No contact information will be changed or removed from the parent permit through this process, only Up to 2 contacts may be added using this Amendment; Applicant/Contact and Additional Contact.There are no fees assessed for this amendment.
- A new account has been created on their behalf and
- That account will now have access to the amended permit.
…GET STARTED NOW…