MYLAR SUBMITTALS FOR CIVIL UNDERGROUND APPLICATIONS
- Will be accepted on Mondays and Thursdays in the east entrance vestibule located at 4701 W. Russell Road.
- Mylars MUST be labeled with the existing Civil Underground permit number or they will not be processed.
- Once mylars have been received, they will be quarantined for at least three days. When quarantine period is complete, the mylars will be logged into the Civil Underground permit as "Mylars Received" and will be reviewed in the order that they are received.
- When review is complete, the customer must pay any fees due through the Citizens Access Portal.
- Upon payment of fees, the permit applicant will need to schedule a pick up time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emails requesting pick up need to include the Civil Underground permit number along with the requested pick up date and time.
- Mylars will be available for pick up at the north entrance vestibule located at 4701 W. Russel Road.
CIVIL UNDERGROUND INSTALL PERMITS
- DO NOT submit new Civil Underground Permits when applying for install permits.
- Install contractors should submit a completed permit application form referencing the existing Civil Underground permit number (required) to email@example.com.
- Civil Underground permit numbers can be found on the mylars near the Fire Prevention signature approval box.
- If the permit number is not reference on the mylars contact the Civil Engineer who prepared the mylar for this permit number.