Clark County Remote Video Inspections
Clark County Building has implemented a Video Inspection Program to
provide an alternative for eligible inspections, including limited
re-inspections. The program requires the customer to use the Google Duo app on a
minimum 4G smart phone in order to interact with the County Inspector.
Relevant permits must be issued prior to scheduling a video inspection,
and all related paperwork must be onsite and visible at the time of inspection
call. Please refer to the Video Inspections Customer Guide for more details or click the Book Now button below to schedule the video inspection.
Eligible Project and Inspection Types:
- Rooftop Solar Installations
- Patio Covers
- Water Heater Installations.
- Water Softener Installations.
- Residential Plumbing Re-Pipe
- Gas Line Extensions for Residential BBQs and Fire Pits
- A/C (Mechanical) Change Outs
- Electrical Service Change and Re-tag to re-establish power
- Gas Tests and Tags for existing gas meters
- Residential Pools and Spas
- Detached Storage Sheds (Not To Exceed 600 Square Feet)
- Residential Roof Inspections
- Residential Block Wall/Fence
- Cell Site/Antenna