• {{ctrl.item.Title}}: Services

Land Use Documents
​​​​​​​​​​​​Go to Accela Citizen Access (ACA) to search applications on file with the Department.  Through ACA, you can obtain the status of an application in addition to other general information.  To search for a specific application, you will need to know the record number, parcel number, or parcel address.

Lookup Pre-Meeting Application Documents to access documents for applications that are currently being processed by the Department.

Lookup Land Use Documents to access documents related to applications that are complete and no longer being processed by the Department.

Click here for a complete list of application types and use the below reference table to assist with searching a particular application.



​To request documents beyond those provided using the above links, please fill out the Public Records Request Form and return it to zoning@clarkcountynv.gov.

For general assistance with accessing documents, please contact the Zoning Counter by calling (702) 455-4314 (option 2, option 1) or sending an email to zoning@clarkcountynv.gov.​

Last modified on 10/9/2018 10:22