Southern Nevada help show our support for healthcare workers, first responders and everyone else on the front lines of our fight against the coronavirus here by going blue. Residents show your support by wearing something blue, making special social media posts using the hashtag #VegasGoesBlue, creating a poster to hang on a door or in a window, and many other ways. Most importantly please Stay Home for Nevada! To help you join in, here are some ideas you can do without leaving home:
Free to use pictures, graphics, videos and more
Participate on social media
- Create and post a picture or video that shows you "Going Blue" to show your support for healthcare workers, first responders and others on the front lines of our fight against the coronavirus. (For example, wear something blue and record yourself giving healthcare workers a supportive shout-out and thank you.)
- Add a blue transparency/frame to your Social Media profile pictures
- Change the background of our website/webpages to blue.
- Use hashtags #VegasGoesBlue plus any others you wish to include such as "VegasHeroes and #StayHomeForNevada, in your supportive posts.
Participate using something you already have at home
- Wear something blue.
- Print a picture from this page and tape it to a door or window.
- Print a black and white version of one of the pictures from this page, color it and tape it to a door or window.
- Pin a blue ribbon on your clothes.
- Make a poster to put on your front door or in a window to say thank you and that you support our folks on the front lines of this fight.
How your business can participate
- Ask employees to wear something blue
- Change website and/or social media profiles with a frame or new graphic