Administrative Services performs a wide range of services for the public, County Manager and Board of County Commissioners including:
- Functioning as an internal analytical consulting team to the County Manager and Board of County Commissioners on public policy and organizational issues
- Providing code enforcement, graffiti abatement, and animal control services to the public
- Improving the safety of Clark County parks through the efforts of Park Police
- Administering County-wide emergency preparedness and response programs
- Analyzing the inpact of legislative changes to Clark County and representing the public policy positions of the Board of County Commissioners to state and federal lawmakers
- Managing the town of Laughlin on behalf of the County Manager and the Board of County Commissioners
Learn more about Clark County Admistrative Services by visiting our Divisions and Services.