subscribe to newsfeed
type size: A+ A-
Saturday, November 28, 2015
Clerk: FAQ

Why can't I find case information or court forms here?
Due to the transition of Clerk of the Court responsibilities to court administration on January 16, 2007, our office no longer handles court matters.  You will find information regarding Clark County courts on their website: www.clarkcountycourts.us

Where can I find birth and death records?
The Southern Nevada Health District retains birth records from 1972 forward and death records from 1978 forward.  Records prior to these years must be obtained from the Office of Vital Records and Statistics in Carson City. Please see their respective websites for more information:
Southern Nevada Health District: www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org

Where can I find County ordinances?
County ordinances are on file in the County Clerk's Office, located on the 6th floor of the Clark County Government Center, 500 S. Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV.  Please click on Ordinances in our Services menu to the left to view them online.

Where do I register for domestic partnerships?
Domestic partnerships must be registered with the Nevada Secretary of State's office. Please see their website for more information: www.nvsos.gov

Where are you located?
Please see the Contact Us link on the menu to the left for relevant location information.

What is your mailing address?
For general correspondence:
Clark County Clerk's Office
Box 551604
Las Vegas, NV  89155-1604

Our physical address is:
Clark County Clerk's Office
200 Lewis Avenue, 5th Fl.
Las Vegas, NV  89101