1) If you have a current Nevada Driver's License or State ID Card and would like to register to vote or make updates to your current Clark County, Nevada, voter registration information, click Nevada Online Voter Access to proceed.
2) If you do not have a current Nevada Driver's License or State ID Card and would like to:
a. Register to vote, and you...
- have a printer, use the Nevada Voter Registration Application at the Nevada Secretary of State's website. After you complete the application online, print and mail it to the Clark County Election Department at the address specified on the form.
- do not have a printer, we will mail you a Voter Registration Application. Simply enter your name and address using our online Registration Application Request page.
b. Update your current registration information
- Log-in to our Registered Voter Services section to print pre-populated forms that can be printed and mailed, or to electronically submit certain requests.
NOTE: Military and overseas voters should use the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) to register and/or request a mail/absentee ballot for voting.