Donating to Family Services & Child Haven
When children are removed from their homes and placed into protective custody, they have few, if any, of their personal belongings. The Department of Family Services provides a duffel bag filled with new clothing, toys and other essential items to children when they depart the Child Haven campus to live with relatives or in a foster home. Additionally, the Department provides essential items to keep at-risk families together while going through crises; to meet some of the needs of children already placed in foster care; and to meet some of the needs of families who are being reunited with their children.
The Department does not receive funding to purchase the duffel bags and their contents, or the other items provided to families. We rely on the generosity of community partners and general public to help supply these basic necessities. New and gently used items are needed to ensure that we are able to continue to assist families and children in need. At the bottom of this page is a Wish List of items needed every day of the year.
Peggy’s Attic at Child Haven
Peggy’s Attic is the donation center for Clark County Department of Family Services serving all children touched by the Family Courts by providing clothing, shoes, toys, diapers, toiletry items, developmental toys, school supplies, and many other items free of charge.
Donations can be delivered to:
701 N. Pecos (Cross Streets: Pecos & Bonanza)
Please call Peggy's Attic at (702) 455-5424 for hours of operation.
*Please note that we do not offer pick up service.
For more information regarding our Donation Program please call the DFS Donations Coordinator at (702) 455-5424.
A Donation Wish List
- Tops for Elementary and Teen Girls (Long & Short Sleeve): All Sizes
- Shirts for Elementary and Teen Boys (Long & Short Sleeve): All Sizes
- Pants/Jeans for Elementary and Teen Girls: All Sizes
- Pants/Jeans for Elementary and Teen Boys: All Sizes
- Tennis Shoes for Teen Girls Women’s Sizes: 6.5 through 9.5
- Tennis Shoes for Teen Boys Men’s Sizes: 7 through 12
- Tennis Shoes for Girls Little Sizes: 6 through 13.5
- Tennis Shoes for Boys Little Sizes: 6 through 13.5
- Boys and Girls Socks and Underwear: All Sizes
- School Uniforms
- Boys Pants: Sizes 4-18
- Girls Skirts/Pants: Sizes 4-16
- Short Sleeve Polo Girls/Boys (solid colors): Sizes XS – XL
- Long Sleeve Polo Girls/Boys (solid colors) : Sizes XS – XL
- Pajamas: Boys and Girls – All sizes
- Cars and Trucks
- Action Figures
- Nerf Balls/Rockets
- Board Games
- Building Blocks
- Dolls & Accessories
- Outdoor Toys - Hula Hoops, Skateboards, Scooters, Lawn Games, etc.
- Learning & Literacy Toys
Arts & Crafts
- Arts & Crafts Kits
- Crayons & Markers
- Craft paper
- Coloring Books
- School Supplies - Notebooks, Lined Paper, Pens, Pencils, etc.
- Electronics - Portable DVD Players, CD players, iPods/MP3 players, Digital Cameras
- Gift Cards - Target, Walmart, iTunes
- Hygiene Items - Brushes & Combs, Deodorant, Perfumes & Cologne
We also accept monetary and gift card donations to assist our mission of helping the most vulnerable children of Clark County.