Fire Station Tours and Community Events
Thank you for your interest in the Clark County Fire Department Community Events and Public Education Division. In order to provide the best customer service and prevent scheduling conflicts, the following guidelines must be followed.
- All Community Events requests are scheduled through the Community Events/Public Education Office. Please do not contact the fire stations or crews directly to make requests. Requests received through this office only will be considered.
- Requests must be made three weeks in advance. We are unable to approve any requests with less than three weeks notice.
- Each requests will be reviewed by the fire chief to determine if we can accommodate your request. Once your request is submitted, we will be in contact with you within ten(10) business days.
- If you are requesting the fire department’s presence at a commercial event, please understand that the Clark County Fire Department is not able to dedicate resources for such events. Nevada Revised Statute 281.481 and personnel policy of the Clark County Merit System policies, prevent the fire department from providing personnel and apparatus to promote private industry or show preferential treatment to specific private business.
Fire Station Tours
The following are the station tours criteria. The criteria will be enforced effective August 11, 2007
- Tours must be scheduled at least 21 days in advance.
- Tours will be conducted between the hours of 11 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturdays only based on the availability of the crews.
- Due to security, safety, and liability issues, group size must be 25 or fewer total participants (including children and chaperones.)
- A parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult must accompany all tour visitors under the age of 18.
- No station tours will be conducted if the NATIONAL THREAT ALERT is Orange "High" or above.
Please remember that due to the nature of emergency services, all requests are subject to cancellation or last minute rescheduling. We appreciate your interest and will make every attempt to fulfill qualifying requests.
Although public groups are welcome to tour a fire station, we cannot accommodate birthday parties, public events, charity lunches/dinners at any Clark County fire station.
Thank You and Have a Safe Day!