The following are links to the Civil Law Self-Help Center which provides legal information and forms for individuals seeking to represent themselves in civil matters in the Clark County court system.

The CLSHC has information on the following subjects:


 Small Claims Action Mediation
 Civil Actions TPO Applications (other than Domestic Violence)
 Landlord-Tenant, Evictions How to Represent Yourself in Court

Atty Fax Adjudication.pdf

Traffic Plea.pdf

Additionally, the Bunkerville Justice Court also issues

 Domestic Violence Temporary Protective Order Application - NOTE: If you require immediate assistance, please call Metro Police and request that a resident officer return your call.


Last modified at 10/11/2019 9:45 by System Account