The following are links to the Civil Law Self-Help Center which provides legal information and forms for individuals seeking to represent themselves in civil matters in the Clark County court system.

The CLSHC has information on the following subjects:


 Small Claims Action  Mediation
 Civil Actions  TPO Applications (other than Domestic Violence)
 Landlord-Tenant, Evictions  How to Represent Yourself in Court


Additionally, the Mesquite Justice Court also issues DOMESTIC VIOLENCE TEMPORARY PROTECTIVE ORDERS.

 Domestic Violence Temporary Protective Order Application - NOTE: If you require immediate assistance, please call Metro Police and request that a resident officer return your call.

 Proof of Service - Non-Payment of Rent

 Constable Worksheet

 Media Request


Last modified at 7/3/2017 11:15 by System Account