4/25/2019 - Legal Tip of the Month - April 2019



Nevada Equal Rights Commission

Any individual who believes that his or her rights have been violated in employment, housing or public accommodations based on a protected category may file a charge of discrimination with the Equal Rights Commission.

Please see their webpage at http://detr.state.nv.us/nerc.htm for helpful information about the following:

Last modified on 4/25/2019 15:54