A Safe Place for Kids To Create, Explore, & Make New Friends During School Breaks
- Spring Break 2020: April 6 -10, 2020
- Summer Break 2020: May 26 – August 7, 2020 (CLOSED - Independence Day)
- Winter Break 2020: TBA (CLOSED- Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Note: Dates are subject to change
- $19 per day or $90 per week
- We accept CCAP-Urban League. Parents must provide current certificate of benefits designated to specific site the child will be attending.
What parents need to know?
- Day Camp is for children ages 6 – 12 years old
(May be age five if they have completed Kindergarten).
- Program hours: Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Participants must bring a lunch and two snacks that do not need heating or refrigeration.
- The Food Service Program is only available during Summer Break.
- Parents must complete a participant wavier at the front desk.
What does it cost to join Day Camp?
- Field trips may be offered at an additional fee.
- A late fee will be assessed for children picked up after 6:01p.m. $5 fee for every ten minutes late.
- Refunds for Day Camp will be issued if notice is given no later than the close of business on Wednesday of the prior week.
What can my child do at Day Camp?
- Paint, draw, and make crafts and special theme projects.
- Play sports, games, take field trips, and have free time in the gymnasium.
- Enjoy skits, drama, movies, and science projects.
- Have fun with friends!
How do I reserve a spot for my child?
- Payment in full is required to reserve a spot.
- Day Camp availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We encourage you to pay for the days you will be attending in advance