Wetlands: Hands On! (W.H.O.)
Wetlands: Hands On! (W.H.O.) is a community stewardship program. We invite volunteers of all ages to participate in monthly projects that can include picking up trash and debris, removing graffiti, painting, removing invasive plants, trail maintenance, or restoration. Groups are welcome.
Image (c) Simon Williams/The Nature Conservancy in Nevada
- Saturday, September 16, 2017, 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- Saturday, October 14, 2017, 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Saturday, November 11, 2017,
9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Saturday, January 13, 2018, 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Saturday, February 10, 2018, 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Saturday, March 10, 2018, 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Saturday, April 14, 2018, 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Locations and the scope of the volunteer projects will vary. Please check this page for more detail prior to the event dates.
Wetlands: Hands On! began in November 2013. In four seasons, more than 3,000 volunteers have joined us to make improvements to the park. Dozens of southern Nevada organizations, clubs, businesses, and agencies have participated.
Wetlands: Hands On! received the 2017 Program of Excellence Award in the Outdoor category from the Nevada Recreation and Park Society (NRPS).
Want to get more involved? Become a Wetlands Park volunteer and act as a Team Leader for W.H.O. events! Team Leaders help with planning, set up each event, and supervise community participants.
Learn more about becoming a Wetlands Park volunteer.