A Guide to Clark County Parks and Recreation Registration and Online Payments
Thank you for choosing to register online for Clark County Parks and Recreation. We want to help make your registration process as easy as possible, so if you have any questions, please call us at (702) 455-8200.
To register online, keep reading. This is the fastest way to register and to ensure that everyone gets a spot in the classes or activities they want. If you cannot complete registration online, you can print and mail in a class registration form or head to your local community center to register.
For this example, we'll show you how to register and pay for our Safekey Program.
- Go to https://parksreg.clarkcountynv.gov/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wbsplash.html?wbp=1.
- If you haven't created an account go to step 3. If you already have created an account, go to step 5.
- In the upper left hand corner, click on create an account.
- Fill out the required information. Click on finish when you have completed the form.
- Click on the Safekey square. On the Safekey/Day Camp Calendar:
- Child to Enroll: Select the participants name
- Safekey/Day Camp Location: Select School Site
- Safekey/Day Camp Sub Types: "Daily Payments" (Safekey/Day Camp Types & Categories boxes should be blank)
- Select Month and Year
- Select "View Calendar"
- Select the days and AM/PM times you would like to purchase
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Under Safekey/Day Camp Registration click "Continue"
- Under Finish Safekey/Day Camp Enrollments select "View Shopping Cart" Or if you have a second child select "Continue Shopping"
- In Your Shopping Cart verify days selected & click "Proceed to Check out"
- Begin Checkout by selecting payment type & enter required info.
- Select "Continue." On the next page add the card information and click "Submit Payment"