Clark County Parks and Recreation
Day Camp Program
(702) 455-8200 -
A Safe Place for Kids To Create, Explore, & Make New Friends During School Breaks and Professional Staff Development Days
Winter 2019 - 2020
Daycamp Information (PDF)
Day Camp is extremely popular and available space in the program fills quickly. Priority for registration will be given on a first come, first serve basis. Mail in registration that is postmarked before the mail in date will be returned. Drop in registration is accepted if space is available.
- Helen Meyer Community Center,
4525 New Forest Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89147
Hollywood Recreation Center, 1650 S. Hollywood, Las Vegas, NV 89142
Robert "Bob" E. Price Community Center, 2050 Bonnie Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89156
Paradise Recreation Center, 4775 S. McLeod., Las Vegas, NV 89121
Pearson Recreation Center, 1625 West Carey, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
What parents need to know?
- Day Camp is for children ages 6 – 12 years old
(May be age five if they have completed Kindergarten).
- Program hours: Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Participants must bring a lunch and two snacks that do not need heating or refrigeration.
- The Food Service Program will not be available during the Winter Break Day Camp.
What can my child do at Day Camp?
Paint, draw, and make crafts and special theme projects.
Play sports, games, take field trips, and have free time in the gymnasium.
Enjoy skits, drama, movies, and science projects.
Have fun with friends!
How do I reserve a spot for my child?
Payment in full is required to reserve a spot.
Day Camp availability is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
We encourage you to pay for the days you will be attending in advance
Important Registration Reminders:
- Please circle all individual dates needed.
- Make check or money order payable to:
Clark County Parks & Recreation
- Please write driver’s license number on check or on mail-in registration form.
- Please mail to the center your child/children will be attending.
- Registration postmarked before -- will be returned.
What does it cost to join Day Camp?
- $19 per day
- Field trips may be offered at an additional fee.
- We accept CCAP (Las Vegas Urban League).
- Parents must provide current certificate of benefits designated to specific site the child will be attending.
- A late fee will be assessed for children picked up after 6:01p.m. $5 fee for every ten minutes late.
- Refunds for Day Camp will be issued if notice is given no later than the close of business on Wednesday of the prior week.
Be sure to check out your local community, recreation, and cultural centers to see what new programs & specialty camps they are offering this summer!