Watch Desert Breeze Recreation Center Summer Day Camp 2017
A Safe Place for Kids to Create, Explore, & Make New Friends During Track Break!
2019 Fall & Winter Break Registration info (PDF)
Who, When, Where, and What?
- Day Camp will be offered for the major school breaks Winter, Spring, and Summer.
- Day Camp is designed for children ages 6 – 12
(5 yr olds- if completed kindergarten)
- Day Camp hours: Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Participants are required to bring a lunch and two snacks that do not require heating or refrigeration along with drinks.
- Participants are encouraged to wear play clothes and are required to wear closed toed athletic shoes
- Parents must attend the Summer Day Camp Parent Meeting
What types of activities will the children participate in?
- Paint, draw, make crafts and do special theme projects
- Play sports, games, take field trips, and have free time in the gymnasium
- Have fun with new friends
- Participate in All Camp Challenges
- Swim days are tentatively scheduled as Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Indoor pool swimming days and times are subject to pool availability.
- We will offer
RecTrek M-F during the school year, excluding major holidays.
- We will offer
Day Camp M-F for Winter, Spring, and Summer Breaks. Registration for these camps is separate, please see our center for dates and info
Camp is not in session on National and Local Holidays
- We accept CCAP (EOB) for those who qualify and present a valid certificate.
- A late fee will be assessed for children picked up after 6:01 p.m.
Refunds for RecTrek/Day Camp will be issued if notice is given by Wednesday of the prior week.
Click Image for Larger View