Winter Day Camp Information & Registration Form (PDF)
Who, When, Where, and What?
- Day Camp will be offered for the major school breaks Winter, Spring, and Summer, based on the Clark County School District master calendar. We will also offer Day Camp on CCSD Professional Staff Development Days.
- Day Camp is designed for children ages 6 – 12 (5 yr olds - if completed kindergarten)
- Day Camp hours: Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Participants are required to bring lunch and an afternoon snack and drinks that do not require heating or refrigeration
- Participants are encouraged to wear play clothes and are required to wear closed toed athletic shoes
What types of activities will the children participate in?
- Structured sports and recreational games
- Relay races and team building challenges
- “ Recess” in the gymnasium with jump ropes, hula hoops, basketballs, and other play equipment
- Paper crafts and other art mediums such as watercolor or pastels
- Fascinating science projects
All activities are intended to create new friendships, positively engage your children, and to encourage healthy play in a safe environment.
- $18 per day or $85 per week, per child.
- We accept CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program/EOB) for those who qualify and present a valid certificate. A late fee will be assessed for children picked up after 6:01 p.m. Refunds for Day Camp will be issued if notice is given by Wednesday of the prior week.