The Groove Project is comprised of three well established artists: Oli Silk who is a British smooth jazz keyboardist, producer and composer, Saxophonist Marcus Anderson is the golden child shining among stars who has topped the charts on Billboards Smooth Jazz and Sirius XM’s Watercolors, and Guitarist JJ Sansaverino is a extraordinary performer who has a "take no prisoners" performance attitude. Over the past 25 years, he has reached millions touring the world with his “a la Santana meets Benson” musical style, a mix of Smooth Jazz, R&B, and Reggae.
- All Shows are free
- Concert seating begins at 5:00 p.m. arrive early for good seating, show starting at approximately 6:30pm.
- The Jazz In The Park Series is taking place at the Clark County Government Center Amphitheater at 500 South Grand Central Parkway in downtown Las Vegas.
- Starting its 28th year, the free Jazz in the Park concert series has become a Las Vegas tradition. Some of the biggest names in jazz have highlighted this annual series.
- Picnics, blankets and low back chairs (6 inches or less) are welcome.
- Food and Drink are available for purchase on site.
- No pets allowed.
Site Map (JPG)
“Jazz in the Park is a cultural institution in this town, a free event where we bring some of the biggest names in jazz here,” said County Commissioner Chris Giunchigliani. “It’s a great opportunity to enjoy great music in our beautiful amphitheater. Just bring a blanket, some lawn chairs and something to eat and drink and enjoy the music and the company of your neighbors and fellow jazz enthusiasts.”