Walnut Recreation Center invites you to spend your special occasion here and explore our many special event possibilities. We have several affordable rooms to rent and are able to accommodate groups of varying sizes.
Sports Fields - Please contact 455-8402 for more information about a sports field reservation.
Meeting Rooms A, B, & C, D
Maximum 50 people each
$60 First Two Hours & $20 Each Additional Hour
$40 First Two Hours & $20 Each Additional Hour
Gymnasium (Up to 400 people)
$100 First Two Hours & $40 Each Additional Hour
Maximum seating provided for 200 people
- Additional $15 per hour for each staff outside of normal operating hours.
Two staff is required for all reservations.
We provide but do not set up tables & chairs.
- No alcohol or illegal substances.
- Patrons may not charge fees or concessions during the reservation.
- All reservations must include set-up and breakdown time.
- Once reservation is paid there will not be any time adjustments.
Refundable $100 damage deposit in check or money order due on day of rental.
(Cash Not Accepted)
Rates listed are community rates, see staff for commercial prices.
Facility Request Form in English (PDF)
Renter's Checklistin English (PDF)
Facility Request Form in Spanish (PDF) Click here
Renter's Checklist in Spanish (PDF)
Fees & Charges Policy Click here
To start the Facility Request process, you may either visit Walnut, during operating hours, or submit your request via email.
- To start the reservation process in person, please visit us Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. or Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- To start the reservation process via email, please fill out the Facility Request Form and Facility Checklist and email it to
- Please ensure that all contact information is correct as this is what we use to contact you regarding your request
- Please allow 5-7 business days, after submittal, for a response to your Room Reservation request
< Back to Walnut Recreation Center main webpage