The Clark County Law Library and Nevada Legal Services are offering a full schedule of free, legal education classes to the public from May through August 2019. Classes will be held at the Law Library, located in downtown Las Vegas at 309 S. Third St., Suite 400. Topics include: Criminal Records Sealing and Civil Rights Restoration; Basics of Lawsuits and Legal Research; Drafting a Civil Complaint in Clark County; Estate Planning; Probate for Estates Under $100,000; and a Records Sealing Forms Clinic.
There is no cost to attend, but seating space is limited. Please call the Law Library at (702) 455-4696 to register for classes. The Law Library is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and may be reached by email at: AskInfo@ClarkCountyNV.gov. The schedule of upcoming classes is as follows:
- Criminal Record Sealing and Civil Rights Restoration – Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. from May 3 through Aug. 30.
- Basics of Lawsuits and Legal Research – Tuesdays, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on May 28, June 25, July 23, and Aug. 27.
- Drafting a Civil Complaint in Clark County – Tuesdays, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on May 14, June 11, July 9, and Aug. 13.
- Estate Planning – Tuesdays, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on May 7, June 4, July 2 and Aug. 6.
- Probate for Estates Under $100,000 – Tuesdays, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on May 21, June 18, July 16, and Aug. 20.
- Record Sealing Forms Completion Clinic – Mondays, two sessions 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. from May 6 through Aug. 26.