Clark County Commissioner Michael Naft has scheduled a series of "Coffee and Conversation" events to meet with neighbors, hear their concerns, and discuss solutions. The meetings will also include members of the Nevada State Assembly whose districts overlap Commission District A.
"Outreach and constituent service are among my top priorities as your representative for District A on the Clark County Commission," said Naft. "I'm appreciative of our legislators who will be taking time away from the session to join us for these meetings in an effort to provide information from both the state and County."
The meetings are scheduled for:
- Sunday, April 7 at 9 a.m. – with Assemblywoman Lesley Cohen
Location: Protein House, 9555 S Eastern Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Saturday, April 13 at 9 a.m. – with Assemblywoman Sandra Jauregui
Location: Joe Maxx Coffee, 500 E. Windmill Lane, #175
- Saturday, April 13 @ 11 a.m. – with Assemblywoman Heidi Swank
Location: Coffee Bean at Town Square, 6599 S. Las Vegas Blvd. #P-8149
- Saturday, April 20 at 9 a.m. – with Assemblywoman Melissa Hardy
Location: Coffee Bean, 10604 S. Eastern Ave.
- Saturday, April 27 at 9 a.m. – with Assemblyman Ozzie Fumo
Location: Grouchy John's, 8520 S. Maryland Parkway