There has been a lot of exciting news for District B recently and more great events are coming soon.
First, I would like to thank everyone who helped us celebrate another anniversary of the opening of the Bob Price Recreation Center. The kids enjoyed arts and crafts before the older kids suited up for the annual basketball game – and everyone enjoyed the delicious barbeque from John Mulls' Meats.
We also recently celebrated our first groups of grandparents for their dedication to their families and our community. Congratulations! And thank you for being such wonderful role models for all of us.
Meanwhile, District B continues to see steady economic growth. In February alone, more than 40 new businesses opened here. Let's all welcome these new members of our community.
It has been great to meet so many of you at recent community meetings and events, and an honor to represent you on the County Commission. Thank you all for your continued support and for letting me know about the issues that concern you.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns you think I might be able to help with, please email me. If you'd rather call, you can usually reach me at my office at (702) 455-3504 or on my cell phone at (702) 767-1315.
|Hoppin' Down the Bonnie Trail|||
- Saturday, March 26, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the Martin Luther King Jr. Park at 5439 E. Carey Ave.
- Free to attend
- Register online at www.ClarkCountyNV.gov/ParksRegistration or in person at the Bob Price Recreation Center with Activity Code 209800.03
- For more information call the Bob Price Recreation Center at (702) 455-7600
|Moapa Mobile Pantry|||
- April 1 and May 6 (the first Friday of each month)
- Moapa Recreation Center, located between the Center and the Fire Station
- Brought to you by Three Square Food Bank, (702) 644-3663; www.threesquare.org
|City of North Las Vegas Safekey Spring|||
- April 14-18
- Register by April 11 for $20 per day; same day drop-in rate $25 per day
- For children kindergarten through fifth grade