Development Records | Encroachment Permits | Traffic Control Plans

Per Clark County Code, an Encroachment Permit (EP) with an approved Traffic Control Plan (TCP) shall be issued for the purposes of highway safety and to provide the orderly movement of all road users in Clark County.  Most EP, TCP and other development construction-related records are available online using the Document Image Search - follow the steps for retrieval online.

For Public Works related (off-site) record general information, you may also call 702-455-4605 or visit the counter on the 1st Floor of the Permit Application Center located at the Clark County Government Center - 500 S. Grand Central Parkway, LV NV 89106.

Last modified on 11/25/2015 14:14