To promptly record, preserve, and provide access to public records in the most accurate, efficient, responsible and professional manner.
To become the model Recorder's Office using advanced technology and by building bridges, establishing partnerships and creating collaboratives.
We are committed to providing all customers of the Recorder's Office with current and accurate information. Through dedicated personnel and emerging technology, we continue to strive for excellence in these endeavors.
- Promptly record all instruments in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Expedite retrieval and reproduction of recorded documents and continually seek to enhance these methods.
- Protect and preserve all public records in an understandable format and medium for posterity.
- Promote a professional work environment in which our customers and employees are valued and treated with courtesy and respect.
- Provide trustworthy, supportive, and consistent leadership to office staff.
- Outline clear expectations, and reward achievement.
- Provide staff with professional development opportunities.
- Ensure a safe work environment
To improve office efficiency through improved processes and technology optimization, in order to keep pace with the ever-increasing demand for service.
- Finalist for 2010 Nevada Taxpayer’s Association Cashman Good Government Award for Q-Matic
- Finalist for 2010 National Association of Women Business Owners Woman of Distinction Award in Government (WODA)
- National Association of Counties (NACo)
2009 Achievement Award
- National Association of County Recorders,
Election Officials and Clerks (NACRC)
2009 Best Practices Award for the Queue
- 2013 International Association of Clerks, Recorders, Elections Officials & Treasurers Eagle Award for the “Mobile Web Project”
- Recorder Debbie Conway receives the 2013 National Association of County Recorders, Election Officials & Clerks Public Official of the Year Award.