Documents Requiring a Notary

Documents that must be notarized are specifically mentioned in NRS 247.120.

  • Deed
  • Easement or Right of Way Grant
  • Homestead, Declaration of
  • Judgment (certified copy OK)
  • Judgment, Satisfactions of (certified copy OK)
  • Lease
  • Mortgage
  • Mechanic's Lien Extension
  • Power of Attorney (if used to convey real estate)
  • Proof of Labor (jurat is acceptable)
  • Termination of Joint Tenancy (jurat is acceptable)
  • Trust Deed
  • Vacation
Last modified at 9/26/2015 17:15 by Bradley Mach
Debbie Conway, Recorder
View RSS feed