Effective October 1, 2017 per NRS 247
During the 2017 Nevada State Legislative session, several bills (AB169, SB305, SB433) were approved by the legislature to change recording fees effective October 1, 2017.
The major changes include eliminating the $25 noncompliance fees and the $1 for each additional page after the first page.
The recording fee structure for Clark County effective as of October 1, 2017 will be as follows:
- $25.00 Base recording fee
- $ 1.00 Fund to assist persons formerly in Foster Care
- $ 8.00 Nevada Legal Aid Services for the indigent
- $ 1.00 Compensation for investigators appointed by District Courts
- $ 5.00 Technology Fees
- $40.00 Total Recording Fees