Writ Of Attachment: Real Property
Items Required From Attorneys/Pro Pers:
- Original Instructions to the Sheriff , (must include Debtors/counsel complete last known address). The instructions must show address of property to be attached and give Legal Description of property with APN #. It must provide a map if the property to attach is raw land (exact location of property is required).
- Original Writ of Attachment & 4 copies (must be issued by court clerk).
- 2 copies of Order.
- Original Notice of Execution/Attachment (NRS 31.045).
- After service is made, the following needs to be completed:
- a) The client will receive back the original Writ of Attachment & Affidavit of Service. The Writ of Attachment, and Affidavit must be e-filed with the Court. Certified copies of the Writ of Attachment and the Affidavit must be recorded.
- b) Return Filed/Recorded copy to Sheriff's Civil Process Section to show court filing and recording have been completed.
- Documents coming from out-of-state require $100.00 deposit. No personal checks accepted.