Writ Of Execution: Real Property (Property w/Address or Raw Land)
Items Required From Attorneys/Pro Pers:
- Original Instructions to the Sheriff must include Debtors/counsel complete last known address, must show address of property to be sold, must have legal description and APN #, date of sale must be at least 40 days from the date of delivery of documents (check w/Sheriffs Civil office for date). If property is raw land (exact location of property is required), include map.
- Original Writ of Execution & 3 copies, or 4 copies of the Electronically Court filed Writ of Execution
- 2 copies of Judgment. Notice of Execution. (NRS 21.075)
- Original Affidavit of Posting to be emailed in WORD format (check w/Sheriff's Civil office for email address).
- Original Notice of Sale & 8 copies (of which 2 copies will be returned to the attorney/pro per after they are signed, for publication. A file-stamped copy of Affidavit of Publication must be provided 2 days prior to the sale).
- Documents coming from out-of-state require $100.00 deposit. No personal checks accepted.