Writ Of Execution: Real Property (Property w/Address or Raw Land)
Items Required From Attorneys/Pro Pers:
- Original Instructions to the Sheriff must include:
- debtor's/counsel's complete last known address
- the address of property to be sold
- legal description and APN #
NOTE: The date of sale must be at least 40 days from the date of delivery of documents. Please check w/Sheriffs Civil office for date. If property is raw land, the exact location of property is required and also include a map.
- Original Writ of Execution & 3 copies or 4 copies of the Electronically filed (with Court) Writ of Execution
- 2 copies of Judgment.
- Notice of Execution. (NRS 21.075)
- Original Affidavit of Posting to be emailed in WORD format (check w/Sheriff's Civil office for email address).
- Original Notice of Sale and 8 copies (of which 2 copies will be returned to the attorney/pro per after they are signed, for publication. A file-stamped copy of Affidavit of Publication must be provided 2 days prior to the sale).
- Documents coming from out-of-state require a $100.00 deposit. No personal checks accepted.