Affidavit Of Small Claims

If you are wanting to serve an Affidavit of Complaint Small Claims you must contact the Constable of the Township where service is desired. We will only serve these documents when accompanied by an Order Waiving Fees.

Items Required From Attorneys/Pro Pers:

  • Order Waiving Fees.
  • Instructions to the Sheriff.
  • 2 copies of Affidavit of Small Claims (including reverse side of page).
  • Documents coming from out-of-state require $100.00 deposit. No personal checks accepted.
Last modified at 9/10/2010 9:26 by Bradley Mach