Writ Of Restitution
Items Required From Attorneys/Pro Pers:
- Original Instructions to the Sheriff (must show whether or not they want us to give 24 hours notice).
- Original Writ of Restitution or Certified Copy.
- 4 copies of Writ of Restitution.
- 2 copies of Order (if writ is not signed by the judge).
- Original Notice of Execution.
- Attorney/Pro Se is responsible for obtaining locksmith and paying loocksmith fees.
- Documents coming from out-of-state require $100.00 deposit. No personal checks accepted.