As a COVID-19 precautionary measure, our offices are currently closed to the public. However, it is our intent to continue providing services as expeditiously as possible, while working with minimal staffing levels and taking all the necessary precautions to protect the safety of both our employees and clients. Therefore, we have established the protocols listed below that will allow us to continue providing services.
Requests for Assistance
- An Interactive referral application is available online. Completed applications can be emailed to SeniorServices@clarkcountynv.gov or mailed to CCSS 1600 Pinto Lane Las Vegas, NV 89106.
- Upon receipt of your application, a CCSS employee will contact you to schedule a telephonic interview within 72 hours.
- Temporary drop boxes have been placed at the Pinto (1600 Pinto Lane) and Cambridge (3885 S. Maryland Parkway) locations for drop off of applications or other requested documentation Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
We are continually evaluating processes and we will take further measures if necessary. Thank you for your patience and flexibility.
Senior Services English Brochure
Senior Services Spanish Brochure
Clark County Homemaker Home Health Adie Program
The Homemaker Home Health Aide Program provides short and long term homemaking and personal care services to county residents, with home health aides functioning as members of a team of professionals to provide homemaker home health and/or social services. The H.H.H.A. program is based upon the principle that in-home care can help preserve or improve the quality of clients' daily lives and reduce the need for unnecessary institutionalization. Designed to help the aging or disabled persons needing personal care and assistance with housekeeping routines remain in their own homes, the program assists families and individuals to achieve or maintain self-sufficiency and decreases the demand for custodial care.
Homemaker service includes:
- General housekeeping, shopping for groceries and medications, meal preparation and planning, laundry, and personal hygiene in the form of baths (help with tub baths or showers and bed baths).
- Services not provided are moving heavy furniture or lifting more than forty pounds, washing windows, walls, etc., shopping for household items or clothing, dispensing medication or performing tasks that require skilled nursing training, yard work, work outside the home, or seasonal cleaning.
Clark County Social Service (C.C.S.S.) contracts with private agencies for homemaker services. These services provide coverage during weekends, holidays, and evening hours, as well as regular working hours. Eligibility for H.H.H.A. services is determined in accordance with C.C.S.S. eligibility rules for medical assistance, and an individualized plan of care. For more information about the H.H.H.A. program, please contact the program office at C.C.S.S.at (702) 455-8645 or use the Email option below to send your request or referral to the program administrator: SeniorServices@ClarkCountyNV.Gov.