As a COVID-19 precautionary measure, our offices are currently closed to the public. However, it is our intent to continue providing services as expeditiously as possible, while working with minimal staffing levels and taking all the necessary precautions to protect the safety of both our employees and clients. Therefore, we have established the protocols listed below that will allow us to continue providing services.
Requests for Assistance
- An Interactive application is available online. Completed applications can be emailed to SeniorServices@clarkcountynv.gov or mailed to CCSS 1600 Pinto Lane Las Vegas, NV 89106.
- Upon receipt of your application, a CCSS employee will contact you to schedule a telephonic interview within 72 hours.
- Temporary drop boxes have been placed at the Pinto (1600 Pinto Lane) and Cambridge (3885 S. Maryland Parkway) locations for drop off of applications or other requested documentation Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
We are continually evaluating processes and we will take further measures if necessary. Thank you for your patience and flexibility.
Long Term Care Application
Senior Services English Brochure
Senior Services Spanish Brochure
Clark County Long Term Care
Clark County Social Service (CCSS) assists in securing appropriate long term care payment for any Clark County residents who are unable to function in independent living due to medical problems. Long term care includes adult day care, group care/assisted living, skilled/custodial care nursing facilities. Requests for services may be received from facilities, hospitals in the community, CCSS workers, other agencies who have knowledge of potential long term care cases, families of persons in need of care, or clients applying in their own behalf. Placement is arranged into the appropriate type of setting best able to meet each client's individual needs, and in accordance with established level of care criteria.
Financial Criteria or Guidelines
There are no fees for long term care placement services, however, a patient liability (the amount the patients are to pay from their income towards their care) is established from the patient's available income. All other programs available to assist with payments of long term care are pursued prior to CCSS authorizing long term care payment, including eligibility for Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance or self-pay.
For more information about the Long Term Care Placement, please contact the program office at Clark County Social Service at (702) 455-8645 or use the email option below to send your request to the program administrator.
Report Elder Abuse
To report Abuse, Neglect, Isolation and Exploitation of Seniors over the age of 60:
- Please call 911 for all emergencies, or
- Contact Elder Protective Services at Nevada's Aging and Disability Services Division at 486-6930.
If you are calling from anyplace other than Las Vegas call 1-888-729-0571; fax number is (702) 486-3572.