- Check back for future meetings.
Residents are asked to provide input on the impacts of the pandemic and barriers to recovery and on how to spend federal funds as part of a plan to target underserved populations and those disproportionately affected by the pandemic. Residents will be asked questions such as:
- How did the pandemic affect your family, neighbors, neighborhood and/or business?
- What types of assistance would have been helpful to overcome these challenges?
- Are there forms of assistance that will reduce the burdens of the pandemic?
- Are there other forms of assistance that will solve the root causes of these challenges?
- What hasn’t been shared that you would like us to know?