Beginning June 1, 2020, the Russell Campus Building and Fire Prevention lobby will be open to customers for limited face-to-face service on an appointment only basis.
All new permit applications, drawing revisions, reports, etc. are still required to be submitted electronically. Please refer to our help page for guides and additional details on the electronic submittal process.
The services that will be available are as follows:
- Make payment and pick-up the permit and drawings for applications where hard copies were previously submitted.
- Submit corrections on a previously made hard copy application submission for which a permit has not yet been issued.
- Submit and pick-up mylars.
- Research records archives.
- General questions/Customer Service. You may also call 702-455-8972 or e-mail email@example.com for assistance with general questions.
The following safety protocols will be observed:
- Customers will be required to enter the building using the North Entrance, by the flagpoles, and exit through the East Entrance.
- No more than 20 customers will be permitted in the building at a time. Customers are asked to refrain from bringing family members and friends.
- Customers will be requested to use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
- Customers will be requested to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth the entire time they are in the building. Facial covering may be provided, as supplies are available.
- Customers will be expected to stay at least 6 feet from other people, including the staff.