- Read the instructions for the pre-application process.
- Visit the Short-Term Rental Business License Informational Map to determine if your business would be within unincorporated Clark County and meets other requirements based on your property address.
- Confirm property ownership and number of bedrooms through the Clark County Assessor's office. This information will be required as part of the pre-application process.
- Choose the correct application packet for how you would like to submit your pre-application and complete all included forms:
- Submit your application and gather necessary additional information and/ or documentation that will need to be included if selected, and prior to finalization of a business license.
Instructions and Checklist
Process Instructions and Document Checklist
Full packet of pre-application instructions and forms
Submit a Pre-application Online
Click here to submit a pre-application now through March 13, 2023
Online Pre-Application Portal Information
Information about the Pre-application Portal
Governing Document Cover Sheet
Cover Sheet to be included when submitting Governing Documents
Request to Withdraw Pre-Application
Submit if major change needed for pre-application, or no longer interested in operating a Short-Term Rental Unit
A notarized Attestation Statement is required from every person associated with the ownership of a property
Schedule an Appointment Online
Schedule an Appointment Online starting Sept. 6, 2022
Application Process Projected Timeline
Short-Term Rental Application Process Project Timeline
Short-Term Rental Unit Business License Informational Map
Map for information related to property address needed for pre-application
Clark County Assessor's Property Records
Property Records for Ownership and Number of Bedrooms needed for Pre-application
Assembly Bill 363
Revision of provisions governing transient lodging
Clark County Short-Term Rental Unit Resources
Landing Page for Clark County Short-Term Rental Unit Ordinance Process
Short-Term Rental Unit Adopted Ordinance
Short-Term Rental Unit Adopted Ordinance Text