The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is open seven days per week from 8 a.m. to midnight PST. Couples must fill out the online marriage license application ahead of time at MLIC.Vegas to reduce time in the lobby. The online marriage license application is good for one year.
COVID-19 safety protocols for all customers:
- No relatives or guests will be allowed to accompany customers
- Must stand 6 feet apart on designated floor markers while waiting
- Must wear a facial covering or mask
- A disposable pen will be issued to each customer needing to sign paperwork
- A disinfecting wipe will be provided for the counter at the completion of service
- Only one marriage license application kiosk will be available in the lobby for couples who have not applied online
- Only one marriage certificate (proof of marriage) kiosk will be available in the lobby for use
Bring your patience, as safety will be the priority.
BEFORE YOU GO:
- For couples obtaining a marriage license, go to MLIC.Vegas and complete the online application matching the names on your government IDs that you will be bringing with you.
- Both people must be in attendance
- Both people must have government ID ready and available
- A marriage license is good for one year. No refunds will be issued.
- We are only accepting credit or debit card for payment of service. No cash or checks will be accepted.
- If you have a temperature over 99.9 degrees or have experienced symptoms of illness in the last 24 hours, please stay home.
- You may want to come prepared with water to drink and an umbrella for shade as the line may be outside and temperatures are expected to be in the 100s.
The Marriage License Bureau will also be open for marriage certificate filing, notary bond filing and Fictitious Firm Name filing. All other office locations including our satellite branches in Henderson and Laughlin will remain closed to the public until further notice. All safety protocols mentioned above will be in effect for these services as well - no exceptions. We are only accepting credit or debit cards for payment.
NOTE: The Office of Civil Marriages is open with limited days and hours of operation for ceremonies by appointment only. Please refer to the Civil Marriage page on our site for more details.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lynn Marie Goya
Clark County Clerk