7/23/2020 - File a Complaint Against a Noncompliant Business

  • Contact:  
  • Phone:  
  • Email:  

The County Business License Department has jurisdiction over businesses within unincorporated Clark County, which includes the Strip, most of the southwest valley, and many smaller areas in the urban area. (The cities have their own business license agencies.) Residents wishing to file a complaint about a business in unincorporated Clark County may email CCBLenforcement@ClarkCountyNV.gov or call (702) 455-6562.


Last modified on 7/23/2020 14:49